Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Jets Could've Won Last Years Super Bowl?

I Apologize, 

Hello everybody1 I would like to say sorry for the week that there were no new posts on the best Jets blog on the internet. Google took ads off my site so I decided to fly to Mexico. Great decision right! Anyways I will give you all a little update on my thoughts before we get into the meat of the situation.


1. Draft Baker with the first Jet pick. That won't change
2. Don't talk to me about the Panthers at the moment.
3. I was a bit hard on Skrine. He had a good game against the panthers. But stop with the damn penalties
4. You too Mike Pennel
5. I know I said I didn't want the panthers to come up but THAT WAS A TOUCHDOWN! ASJ had that. He is playing very well and should have had at least two more touchdowns this season



OKAY NOW

I have to applaud the other New York team for making the Jets look actually good. If you compare them I mean. Eli will always be a great but he is not his brother. He needs to retire now. But as a Jets fan I would like to thank him for stealing two superbowls away from the patriots. 

But the Giants (just like the Jets) know the future is coming. And they are preparing by teaching the future of the Giants. Looking for the savior of the season!

Geno! It is Geno time in NY again! Finally. Just look at the intensity on this man's face.

Honestly, I do like Geno. I think that he was not bad in the green and white. When he played last (maybe last year, before he got hurt. Not when he was punched) I think he did actually really well. It was last year! Fitz got benched and they put in Geno and he threw a touchdown! He had the offense actually flowing last year which would have been one of the only times all season. He started last year too didn't he? Then hurt right when they were doing well. Of course.

You can't mention Geno in a Jets uniform without talking about the punch. When he broke his jaw because IK Enemkpali decided to be a huge douche. Like the biggest. Who knows what would've happened if Geno didn't get punched? I hope this isn't a breach on anything but lets play a bit of 

N-if-L

Okay. So Geno was slotted to be the starting quarterback for the New York Jets entering the 2015-16 season. On August 11 a man with an incredibly hard to pronounce last name, who was also an NFL player mind you, decided to punch Geno in the face. Broke his jaw. What a Jets thing to do right? Anyways if that didn't happen then how would the Jets have done? Well given his chemistry with Brandon Marshall and that Eric Decker didn't suck then, I would say that Geno Smith would right now be the Jets all time leader in single season touchdowns. I also think that the last game of the season, with Geno at the helm, the Jets would have won that game and PLAYOFFS BABY! Then the Jets would not have drafted Hackenberg and instead reached for Braxton Miller! That's right the WR QB combo that would have killed 2 needs in 1. Hackenberg would end up getting picked by the Texans in the 4th round. 

Now lets head to the 2016-17 season. Where Fitzpatrick was supposed to carry on his record year and not suck. But with Geno doing so well, he will be the starting QB! But in Jets fashion, the savior of the season would get hurt in week 3 after leading the Jets to a 2-0 start by falling into the pit of despair that was dug in the remembrance of the butt fumble (happy late anniversary!)

So, now Fitzpatrick comes in and Fitz magic happens just one year later! The Jets go 12-4 and face the Patriots in the AFC championship game! Tom Brady is running out to the tunnel when he is hit with a bad case of the stomach flu because his kale salad was unwashed. The Jets face off against the Falcons where, lets be honest, they will blow another 28-3 lead. The Jets win the Super Bowl when Fitz throws a fade to the back of the end zone to Brandon Marshall (remember him?) an win with 2 seconds left. The Jets fans have something to cheer about finally. Then the apocalypse will happen and we shall die happy!


But thats never what would happen, is it? Truth is I think that until the Jets draft Baker, we will not have a QB.  

Y'all I appreciate the support. It means a lot. Comment your thoughts. Join our Facebook group! Read  the other posts! Don't forget to Hail Namath and have a great day. 

i just want the jets to win
JETS JETS JETS

6 comments:

  1. Pssst. The Jets couldn't have won it. But you know that! Lets hope we can turn the season around this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy ­N­­F­­L­­T­V­SHOW.C­O­M, it has a great selection of NFL games and I like the DVR functionality. The video quality is also good. now that they have added the DVR + 300 hrs of space and the series record option…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy ­N­­F­­L­­T­V­SHOW.C­O­M, it has a great selection of NFL games and I like the DVR functionality. The video quality is also good. now that they have added the DVR + 300 hrs of space and the series record option…

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy ­N­­F­­L­­T­V­SHOW.C­O­M, it has a great selection of NFL games and I like the DVR functionality. The video quality is also good. now that they have added the DVR + 300 hrs of space and the series record option…

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy ­N­­F­­L­­T­V­SHOW.C­O­M, it has a great selection of NFL games and I like the DVR functionality. The video quality is also good. now that they have added the DVR + 300 hrs of space and the series record option…

    ReplyDelete



  6. I had a great experience with NFLHDNETWORK Good value and easy to use and navigate. Quality channels and ample DVR space. Great overall experience

    Free TRIAL Here => nflhdnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete