Monday, November 13, 2017

November 13, 2017

November 13, 2017


Hello Jets fans and NFL fans alike! Everyone is welcome. But You must use the hashtag #HailNamath when writing about this blog. That's saying someone will.

I am just kidding! Except about Belichick. Gotcha again! Did I? Anyways, this is my chance to show off my scouting skills a bit and talk about everything Jet related that is on my mind! 

Also, I would like to give a huge shoutout to the company that holds the record for the most clothes in my closet, Gotham City Crew. GCC is a brand that makes high quality Jet clothing and has created an amazing community at Jets games. If you would like to check them out their website is gothamcitycrew.com and you can follow them on Twitter and Instagram @gothamcitycrew


Jets v. Bucs

HOLY COW THAT GAME. But Seriously? That was extremely hard to watch. How can we let Fitz beat us. Not only that, but our defense, the bread and butter, the pants in the relationship between the offense and the defense. Skrine looked like he immediately should be cut. He said he's not afraid of his penalties here; DumbestShit.Skrine As much as I love Jamal Adams, I think he has a tendency to get lost. Darron Lee was enjoying a bounce back. WAS. The front four was alright, but nothing compared to the Buffalo game last week. Demario Davis stood out to me. You realize I am going to stay away from the offense on this one. The Bucs are BAD. I mean like Fitzpatrick last year with us bad. But let's turn it around the Bye week.


I will be the first to say that I was the minority when Hack was drafted. I FUCKING LOVED the pick. I tweeted at the jets for MONTHS to take him. Well looking back, I apologize for any involvement in the pick I may have had. He just is not playing. I still look at Hackenberg as a kid with insane potential, but he is in his 2nd inactive year. This sucks. On one hand I want Bowles to give the guy a chance. On the other hand I want to win. So it's a toss up.


Hey guys I am super sorry about no draft coverage on this one. My bad. But next up is a real killer! Thanks so much for reading. Have a wonderful day.
  J  E  T  S   JETS JETS JETS
#HailNamath

No comments:

Post a Comment